The year is slowly winding down and it is time to start thinking what you can change in 2018. Need help marketing? Need help with personal growth? Setting goals?
Here are 5 ways to help you boost your efforts to make 2018 a great one:
1. Set goals. Plan ahead, or plan to fail. Set different levels of goals – short-term, six months to a year from now, and long-term. Have attainable goals – goals that are tough but worth pursuing – and a few that are lofty or big ideas.
2. Get help. Seek out a coach, find a mentor, consult a therapist, or talk to family – seek support, counsel, and guidance from others. Pay for help, such as an assistant; buy technology that makes you more efficient; hire a marketer; and buy something that hleps you to go where you want to be.
3. Double down on your core strengths. You can grow in any number of ways. You can take an area you have always been weak or absent from and improve there. You can also take your strengths and continue to ride them to the next level. Neither approach is mutually exclusive of the other, so go ahead and work at both.
4. Operate under a sense of urgency. Every three and a half days represents 1 percent of the year. In no time, the year will soon be half over. Operate every day with a sense of need, or even desperation. Don’t let days go by without accomplishing something. Don’t keep putting off what needs to be done now. Stay focused and disciplined, and always pursue your prize.
5. Dream it. Do it. Visualize your purpose and goals; now act toward achieving them. Take a step, experiment, try again, and then try harder. Make an adjustment, change your approach, involve others, and find a way to convert your concept into a reality.
So how can you imporve right now and for the year to come? How will you become a more proficient person, boss, marketer, or business person? Stop procrastinating and just start today with the suggestions above. If you are ready for coaching, contact me today.